WE ARE DELIGHTED TO WELCOME YOU AS OUR GUEST
IN RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK, WE HAVE TEMPORARILY IMPLEMENTED NEW GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS, WHICH ARE DETAILED BELOW. THESE PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES ARE DESIGNED FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND FOR THOSE AROUND YOU. WE TRUST YOU WILL SHARE IN OUR COMMITMENT TO MITIGATE THE SPREAD OF THIS TERRIBLE VIRUS. THESE GUIDELINES MAY BE ADJUSTED AT ANY TIME AS CONSIDERED NECESSARY.
- IF YOU HAVE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED, FACE COVERINGS ARE OPTIONAL.
- WE HAVE A SUPPLY OF FACE COVERINGS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE.
- WHERE PROPER SOCIAL DISTANCING CAN BE MAINTAINED, FACE COVERINGS ARE OPTIONAL – BUT STILL STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
- EACH CONFERENCE ROOM:
* Has a restricted number of participants to maintain proper social distancing.
* Has specific chairs designated for participant seating.
* Has specific chairs which are not for participant seating, but are also not to be moved.
* Has a supply of hand sanitizers.
* Has removed “community” items, such as single container sugar packets, creamers, etc.
* Will provide individualized coffee service.
* Will provide individualized bottles of water and soda.
* Is sanitized after every use for your safety.
- PLEASE DELAY YOUR VISIT TO OUR OFFICE IF:
* You are not feeling well.
* You currently have COVID-19 symptoms.
* You have a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher.
* For whatever reason, you cannot comply with these guidelines.
YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING IS APPRECIATED AS WE ALL CONTINUE TO NAVIGATE THROUGH UNCHARTED WATERS.