Ryan S. Holland
Mr. Holland’s practice focuses on representing clients in various corporate transactional matters.
Areas of Focus
- Business Formation
- Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
- Credit Unions
- Start-Up Ventures
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2016)
- M.B.A., West Virginia University College of Business and Economics (2016)
- B.A., Texas Tech University Rawls College of Business (2013)
Mr. Holland’s practice focuses on representing clients in various corporate transactional matters. He supports his clients in corporate initiatives ranging from general corporate matters, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, securities, and intellectual property.
Admitted to Practice
- Texas (2017)
- Assist clients with business formations, including filing incorporation documents and foreign corporation registrations, drafting bylaws and company and partnership agreements, and other governance documents.
- Handle all aspects of acquisition, divestiture, and other M&A transactions, including initial due diligence, document preparation and negotiation, post-closing registration, and enforcement of contractual obligations.
- Counsel emerging and diversified technology clients on general corporate matters and develop instructional materials focused on enterprise-driven legal issues, including intellectual property, securities and product compliance.
- Draft and negotiate sophisticated commercial agreements, such as licensing agreements, master service agreements, joint-development agreements and SaaS agreements.
- Consult with clients to evaluate cyber security concerns and advise on matters relating to privacy and protection of customer data in compliance with applicable law.
- Provide guidance to credit unions with respect to regulatory compliance and risk exposure for commercial activities, and draft compliance guides to internal practices.
American Bar Association Business Law Section
Texas Bar Association
Austin Young Chamber