Katie E. Bien
Director of Marketing and Business Development
A Jennings Strouss Alumna, Ms. Bien re-joined the Firm in 2022 to lead our marketing and business development program.
- P 602.495.2802
- F 602.495.2645
- Phoenix, AZ
- Business Development Coaching and Guidance
- Client Proposals
- Brand Management
- Media and Public Relations
- Board, Organization and Community Engagement
- Creative Event Planning
- Legal Lean Sigma and Legal Project Management, White Belt Certification
- Business Management Program, University of Phoenix
A Jennings Strouss Alumna, Ms. Bien re-joined the Firm in 2022 to lead our marketing and business development program. She previously worked in our Client Services Department from 2005 – 2011 and returned to Jennings Strouss because she enjoys working in a collegial environment that promotes a creative and strategic approach to developing and building relationships, solving problems, and helping our clients achieve their goals.
Ms. Bien is an innovative leader with 25 years of experience working in the legal, financial services, and engineering industries. As the Director of Marketing and Business Development, she helps our lawyers develop and grow their practice through a client service-focused perspective. She will be supporting the Firm as it continues to grow while being sure to maintain its reputation as one of the Valley’s leading law firms.
Born and raised in Phoenix, Ms. Bien understands our unique business climate, and when not in the office, she is likely checking out a new restaurant in town, practicing yoga, or outside enjoying our desert lifestyle.
Media and Presentations
- Presenter, “Client Feedback and Legal Marketing Best Practices,” Association of Legal Administrators (October 2016)
Legal Marketing Association (LMA)
Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Honors and Awards
- Walk to Cure Diabetes Volunteer of the Year, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (2007 and 2009)