Jennings Strouss attorney Christopher W. Kramer and Gallagher & Kennedy attorney Jennifer A. Cranston are pleased to co-host the Condemnation Summit XXV. Enhance your personal and professional network, while learning from top flight faculty who will share timely information on critical industry topics, including:
- Preparing for Condemnation: The Appraiser Perspective
- Knick and the Death of Inverse Condemnation?
- Featured Session: Arizona Supreme Court Justice James Beene
- Avoiding Condemnation: Stakeholder Involvement in Project Design
- Outside-The-Box Dispute Resolution
When: October 11, 2019
8:30 – 9 a.m. Registration, Breakfast & Networking
9 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. Program (Lunch will be served from 12 – 1 p.m.)
Arizona Biltmore- Grand Ballroom
2400 East Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
855.689.2878 – General
Cost: The fee to attend this Summit is $135
Who Should Attend?
Condemnation lawyers, appraisers, right of way professionals, property analysts and paralegals, real estate attorneys and in-house counsel, and others interested in eminent domain and property valuation.
Registration: Please register by October 4, 2019.