Jennings Strouss attorney Bruce B. May will present for The Knowledge Group’s Online CLE “Commercial Real Estate Leases: Trends and Developments” on Tuesday, July 14, 2020, at 12:00 p.m. (Arizona time). He will present an in-depth analysis of the recent trends and developments in commercial leases, practical tips and strategies in negotiating and managing a commercially leased property, and how to stay apace with this ever-changing industry.
What You’ll Learn:
The commercial real estate (CRE) industry continues to develop this 2020. Of notable significance are the general commercial real estate trends and their impact on leasing, bringing the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIORs) to pay more attention to the unique developments in their markets as well as the needs of consumers and owners of the property they serve. However, the process of identifying, negotiating, and signing a commercial lease is long, requiring a great need to understand significant procedural guidelines.
In this LIVE Webcast, real estate attorney Bruce B. May (Jennings Strouss) will present an in-depth analysis of the recent trends and developments in commercial leases. Bruce will also present practical tips and strategies in negotiating and managing a commercially leased property and how to stay apace with this ever-changing industry.
- Commercial Real Estate Leases – An Overview
- Recent Trends and Developments
- The Role of SIORs in CRE
- Negotiating Commercially Leased Properties
- Potential Complexities and Drawbacks
- Practical Tips and Strategies
- Leasing attorneys as risk managers: Identifying, assessing and allocating risk.
- Revising Lease Provisions for the next “COVID 19” event and the unimaginable (including social discord and collapse of civic order).
- Gross Sales (for Percentage Rent) and Operating Costs (for CAM): deductions, exclusions and exceptions
- Representation of the Franchisee
- Tenant’s obligations and rights upon surrendering the Premises.
Who Should Attend:
- Real Estate Professionals
- Real Estate Lawyers
- Property Managers
- In-house Counsel
Discount code “Jennings149075” has been applied to the below link when you click “Register Now.” The fee to register is FREE to the first 30 people that register. CLE credit is an additional $65.00.